Supporting IB teachers
- Comprehensive help & advice on teaching the IB diploma.
- Innovative ideas on pedagogy & ATL.
- Inside tips on all aspects of assessment.
Developing great materials
- More than 4 million words across 12 sites.
- Thousands of ready-to-go resources for the classroom.
- Updates every week 52 weeks a year.
Meeting schools' needs
- Global reach with 10,000 users in 118
- Strong user engagement with site content.
- Consistently good feedback from teachers.
Incredibly useful resource site - has probably saved me hundreds of hours planning. Plenty of links, worksheets and interactive resources that support the new IB course.
For a nervous first-time IB teacher, InThinking was there for me when there wasn't a lot of choice regarding teachers' reference materials. Now 5 years later, I still find myself coming back for teaching ideas and confirmation that I haven't gone crazy!
Love the fact that things are being updated, and new resources being added from last year to this year. It helped me tremendously, as I taught IB SL & HS exam year for the first time last year, and this year I teach only SL but besides 6 other levels...
This is one of the best websites around for teaching ideas in mathematics - it is challenging, mathematically robust, extends mathematical ideas rather than dumbing them down, is full of pedagogical sense and innovation, and ought to be available intravenously
Join thousands of IB teachers worldwide and take advantage of our expert advice and ready-to-go resources.
Disclaimer: InThinking subject sites are neither endorsed by nor connected with the International Baccalaureate Organisation.