InThinking Subject Sites offer a comprehensive range of resources for new & experienced IBDP teachers. More than 4,000 users worldwide.
Why InThinking Subject Sites? (Show)
Why InThinking Subject Sites?
- Written by experts with vast subject & IB knowledge.
- Saves teachers countless hours of time & effort.
- Appropriate for new & experienced teachers.
- Exclusive IB focus & comprehensive coverage.
- Strong emphasis on critical thinking skills.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
- Tons of ready-to-use classroom materials.
- Effective use of web-based resources.
- Advice on teaching methods & pedagogy.
- Highly recommended by practising IB teachers.
- Sites updated at least once a week.
- Clear, user-friendly layout which is easy to navigate.
- Straight information with no commercial ads.
- Excellent value for money.
- 14 day money back guarantee.
French B Orals
By Ann Abrioux, Pascale Chrétien & Nathalie Fayaud
By Jim Noble
By Chris Hamper
By John Crane
By Carina Gambluch & Encina Alonso
By Heather McReynolds
Recent updates: Chemistry
1. Problems with enthalpy diagramsIt is not difficult to find enthalpy level diagrams in books or on the Internet and most teachers will draw out simple ones themselves. The typical diagram below which actually gives the values for two specific reactions, one exothermic and one endothermic is from the website... more
Recent updates: Psychology
Recently I was asked to help develop a set of lessons for our advisory program. I am sharing what I came up with. This does not really fit into the IB curriculum, but it is a way to help make links to psychology in other aspects of the school program. If you don't have an advisory/pastoral program, you may consider... more
Recent updates: Spanish B
Recent updates: teachMathematics
Currently seeking - Temporary, secondary mathematics teacher, September to December 2015 The International School of Toulouse seeks a qualified teacher of Mathematics. GCSE and IB experience an advantage. This is a temporary position for September-December 2015. A letter of application, full CV/résumé (including... more
Recent updates: English B
One consequence of the reviewed system for Groups 1 and 2, initiated in 2011 and first examined in May 2013, is that the old Language A2 course, designed specifically for bi-linguals, has disappeared. It is apparent that a number of schools have found this problematic, since they have a number of students who... more
Recent updates: Physics
After many years of development this web site now contains rather more practicals then anyone could actually do in the two year course. I thought it might be worth making a page showing the practicals that I intend to use with my classes. I will add to the list as I reorganise more of the site. One thing I am... more
Recent updates: Visual Arts
Curatorial practice is a bit of a buzzword lately, with courses and programs in Curatorial Studies offered at Art Colleges and Universities all over the world. The IB, in line with 21st century skills and practices, has designed the new Visual Arts curriculum to include aspects of curatorial practice. This will... more
Recent updates: Maths Studies
One of the major advantages of web based resources must be that they remain dynamic. Whilst I hope there is already a significant amount of very useful resources on this site, the advantage to subscribers should be that they are being constantly updated and added to so that the resource gets better and better... more
Recent updates: English A: Language & Literature
Type ‘funeral + quotations’ into Google and you’ll get somewhere in the region of 20 million hits. Hardly surprising. Aphorisms, witty and otherwise, abound where funerals are concerned. Both texts in this comparative commentary to go are concerned with death and its ritual. The first text – text... more
Recent updates: French B Orals
Attention! Les titres donnés aux photos sur cette page ont pour but d'aider les enseignants à s'orienter rapidement et à faire leur sélection en fonction du sujet proposé sur la photo. Ce ne sont pas des suggestions de légendes à utiliser en situation d'examen. Cliquez sur la photo pour télécharger... more