InThinking Subject Sites offer a comprehensive range of resources for new & experienced IBDP teachers. We have more than 5,000 users worldwide.
Why InThinking Subject Sites? (Show)
Why InThinking Subject Sites?
- Written by experts with vast subject & IB knowledge.
- Saves teachers countless hours of time & effort.
- Appropriate for new & experienced teachers.
- Exclusive IB focus & comprehensive coverage.
- Strong emphasis on critical thinking skills.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
- Tons of ready-to-use classroom materials.
- Effective use of web-based resources.
- Advice on teaching methods & pedagogy.
- Highly recommended by practising IB teachers.
- Sites updated at least once a week.
- Clear, user-friendly layout which is easy to navigate.
- Straight information with no commercial ads.
- Excellent value for money.
- 14 day money back guarantee.
By David Ripley
French B Orals
By Ann Abrioux, Pascale Chrétien & Nathalie Fayaud
By Jim Noble
Recent updates: Chemistry
1. Hazard symbolsAs many goods are transported around the world it obviously makes sense that there are international agreements on the use of Hazard Symbols for potentially dangerous chemicals (many, but by no means all, of these chemicals are organic). Some of these agreements are truly international and some... more
Recent updates: Psychology
This unit exam came about because I was going to be traveling with our MUN team and needed to have my students wrap up the SCLOA. This exam allows students to use their notes, but forces them to think critically. It was an exam that they could take on their laptops and then submit a Word Document by email. I... more
Recent updates: Biology
This activity involves lots of discussion and a little competition to help students learn the details of synaptic transmission. First by annotation of simple diagrams showing the structures of a synapse students are introduced to the main points and then in a collaborative activity students take turns in becoming... more
Recent updates: Spanish B
La energía eólica es un recurso abundante en España y ha ayudado enormemente a disminur las emisiones de gases de efecto invernadero convirtiéndose en una energía "verde". El principal uso de la energía eólica es, hoy en día, la generación de energía eléctrica a través de los aerogeneradores. España... more
Recent updates: teachMathematics
The activity is a race (but can be played collaboratively instead) to find the pieces of pie that will fit together to fill the "holes" in the race track. The activity aims to give a conceptual, visual representation of some numerical fractions e.g. and of how they combine together to make larger pieces of pie!... more
Recent updates: English B
REVISED & RE-STRUCTUREDThere is increasingly clear agreement as to the conventions expected for each text type specified in the Language B Subject Guide (SL list p.31; HL list p.40). So what exactly are these 'conventions' referred to in the Paper 2 Criterion C Format ? More precisely, what instructions do we... more
Recent updates: Physics
This worksheet is about how to build a GeoGebra simulation of electric field strength for two charges. By working though this exercise you will understand the vector nature of electric field. This worksheet assumes a working knowledge of how to use GeoGebra although I will try to make everything as clear as possible. more
Recent updates: Visual Arts
Leon Battista Alberti wrote in his treatise on painting in 1435: "Painting possesses a truly divine power in that not only does it make the absent present (as they say of friendship), but it also represents the dead to the living many centuries later, so that they are recognized by spectators with pleasure and... more
Recent updates: Maths Studies
'What has changed about popular music in the last 60 years? - a mini project' Anyone who likes their music will want to look at this database and test out their theories on how popular music has changed. Making hypotheses is the crucial place to start! Are we in the age of one hit wonders? Did it used to be... more
Recent updates: English A: Language & Literature
This Extended Essay is a Group 1, Category 1 Extended Essay. That is, it is the study of a literary work – in this instance David Davidar’s debut novel The House of Blue Mangoes – originally written in the language (English) in which the essay is presented. The novel selected is of sufficient literary... more
Recent updates: French B Orals
Attention! Les titres donnés aux photos sur cette page ont pour but d'aider les enseignants à s'orienter rapidement et à faire leur sélection en fonction du sujet proposé sur la photo. Ce ne sont pas des suggestions de légendes à utiliser en situation d'examen. Cliquez sur la photo pour télécharger... more