If you are interested in Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers & Safaruk Chowdhury visiting your school to work with teachers and/or students, please contact us.
The vacation home exchange service for the IB community.
Feel at home when you travel the world.
8. Japan 1920 to 1990: Extra resources21 November 2018
On these pages you can find useful websites for this unit along with historians' texts that students might find enjoyable to develop their understanding further. These books are all very readable and... more
1. Stalin's rule 1929 - 193917 November 2018
Here are 25 questions on Stalin's policies in the Soviet Union 1929 to 1939 more
6. First World War: Videos and activities15 November 2018
On this page you will find some suggestions and links to videos that can be used as well as teacher notes with suggestions as to how the videos can be used with students. Questions for some of the videos... more
Interactive quizzes14 November 2018
Here are interactive quizzes for this topic on the Interwar Years.Each page has a different quiz of 25 questions which students can do on their own. When students 'check' their answers they will also... more
6. Mussolini's policies14 November 2018
Here you will find 25 questions on the aims and results of Mussolini's policies. more
5. Mussolini's consolidation and maintenance of power14 November 2018
Here are 25 questions on Mussolini's consolidation and maintenance of power. more
2. Origins of the Civil War11 November 2018
This page explores further the growing tensions over the different political, social and economic developments taking place in the northern and southern states of America.Guiding questions: more
9. Japan 1920 to 1990: Videos8 November 2018
In addition to the videos below, others can be found on the various ATL pages for this topic, linked to specific activities. Videos for Japan in the 1920s and 1930s can be found here: 4. Japanese expansion... more
4. The Thermidorian Reaction and the Directory (1795–1799)8 November 2018
The ATL on this page involve activities to help students events after the fall of Napoleon: the Thermidorian reaction, the establishment of, nature of, and collapse of the Directory (1795–1799). more
2. The establishment of a consitutional monarchy (1789 - 1791) 7 November 2018
The ATL on this page involve activities to help students understand the tumultuous events of 1789 through to the establishment of a new constitution. Videos and teaching ideas for videos are covered here:... more