- Covers both External Assessment (written exams - 80%) and Internal Assessment (Student Exploration - 20%)
- complete, original Mock Exams (Paper 1 & Paper 2) for HL and SL with full markschemes
- multi-unit cumulative exams with each covering a significant portion (but not all) of the syllabus - with full solution keys
- comprehensive set of 33 tips for students on taking Math HL & SL exams
- full details for the Internal Assessment component (Exploration)
- comprehensive advice on managing the Exploration with students
- more than 200 ideas & topics for Explorations
- a set of Sample Explorations with comments & notes
Assessments for Maths HL & Maths SL consist of written exams (external assessment) and a single internal assessment (IA) task. Maths HL has three written exams and SL has two written exams. The IA task for both HL & SL is an exploration (6-12 page report) researched and written during a period of a few weeks.
The exams contribute 80% and the exploration is 20% of a student's final overall score for both Maths HL & Maths SL.