IB Maths: Analysis & Approaches: Exams

DetailsExternal assessment (written exams) contributes 80% to the final grade that a student earns for either Maths HL or SL. The Internal assessment component, the Exploration, contributes the other 20%. For Maths SL a student will take two exams and for Maths HL a student will take three exams - two covering the HL core syllabus and a third exam covering the one HL Option topic that they"ve studied (and for which they...

To access the entire contents of this site, you need to log in or subscribe to it.

You can also request a Free trial or check the blog (which is also free)

All materials on this website are for the exclusive use of teachers and students at subscribing schools for the period of their subscription. Any unauthorised copying or posting of materials on other websites is an infringement of our copyright and could result in your account being blocked and legal action being taken against you.