Quality Resources for IBDP Teachers
InThinking subject sites are subscription websites for IBDP teachers which contain a wealth of information, advice and ready-to-go classroom resources. New materials are added to our sites every week, 52 weeks a year.
Subscriptions are school-based and per subject. You can subscribe to just one subject site or all of them. A subscription entitles up to 5 teachers at your school to access the site in question for 12 months. Once you subscribe, some of the material on each site can be directly accessed by students at your school.
A 12 months subscription to one of our standard subject sites costs 200 EUR (190 GBP / 250 USD).
You can get a good sense of the quantity and quality of material contained on each site by clicking on the "Free stuff" button of the relevant home page. This will take you to the site map and and enable you to access selected pages.
Two of our sites are non-standard:
What makes our sites special?
- Written by experts with vast subject & IB knowledge.
- Saves teachers countless hours of time & effort.
- Appropriate for new & experienced teachers.
- Exclusive IB focus & comprehensive coverage.
- Strong emphasis on critical thinking skills.
- Masses of ready-to-use classroom materials.
- Effective use of web-based resources.
- Advice on teaching methods & pedagogy.
- Selected pages directly accessible by students.
- Highly recommended by practising IB teachers.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
- Sites updated at least once a week.
- Clear, user-friendly layout which is easy to navigate.
- Straight information with no commercial ads.
- Excellent value for money.
- 14 day money back guarantee...