Site overview Download our brochure
The InThinking Visual Arts website by Heather McReynolds is a subscription site designed for IBDP teachers. It contains a wealth of invaluable information and advice on every aspect of teaching the course, as well as numerous classroom resources. New material is added to the site every week, 52 weeks a year. The annual subscription is just 190 GBP (200 EUR or 250 USD) per school.
The site currently comprises over 445 pages and contains more than 200,000 words and 156 ready-to-go teaching materials including:
Some of the material on the site, such as the blog, is free. You can get a quick overview by looking at the site map or clicking the headings on the top menu. To access the content in its entirety you will need to subscribe.
Why InThinking Subject Sites?
- Written by experts with vast subject & IB knowledge
- Saves teachers countless hours of time & effort
- Appropriate for new & experienced teachers
- Exclusive IB focus & comprehensive coverage
- Strong emphasis on critical thinking skills
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment
- Tons of ready-to-use classroom materials
- Effective use of web-based resources
- Advice on teaching methods & pedagogy
- Site updated at least once a week throughout the year
- Clear, user-friendly layout which is easy to navigate
- Straight information with no commercial ads
- Highly recommended by practising IB teachers
- Excellent value for money. 14 day money back guarantee