A subscription to a InThinking subject site entitles teachers & students at your school to access the site in question for 12 months.
The cost of an annual subscription to our standard sites – which are updated at least once a week 52 weeks a year – is 220 EUR / 210 GBP / 270 USD per subject. This fee includes student access to selected pages.
Two of our sites – French B Orals and Teach Mathematics – are non-standard, and are updated less frequently than standard sites. An annual subscription for these sites is 90 EUR / 80 GBP / 110 USD per subject.
- French B Orals only deals with the oral component of French B.
- TeachMathematics is for teachers of middle years students in any programme.
MYP Language Aquisition is free for teachers who want to test the site until it is launched as a pay site.
Schools & institutions
Please specify how many teachers will be using each site. You can request up to five users. If you are a large department and require additional users, please contact us directly at subscriptions[at]inthinking.co.uk.
Private tutors can also subscribe and get a personal account for a single user.
For immediate access, you can pay by Credit card (recommended) or PayPal. Alternatively you can request an invoice against which to pay by bank transfer. You will receive the invoice within two working days.
- Cheques: We are unable to accept payments by cheque.
- Resubscriptions: If you are already subscribed to any of our sites, please log in to renew or add more sites.
- Purchase orders We are unable to deliver against purchase orders, and you will receive an activation code only after we have received payment.
- Discounts: We are unable to offer discounts for individual or multiple subscriptions.
- Free trials: We do not give free trials, but approx 15% of the material on each site is free which should give you a good sense of their quality.