Subscription websites for IB educators with integrated student access
Find out more
InThinking Subject Sites
Supporting IB educators
- Comprehensive help & advice on teaching the IB diploma.
- Written by experts with vast subject knowledge.
- Innovative ideas on ATL & pedagogy.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
Developing great materials
- More than 7 million words across 17 sites.
- Masses of ready-to-go resources for the classroom.
- Dynamic links to current affairs & real world issues.
- Updates every week 52 weeks a year.
Integrating student access
- Give your students direct access to relevant site pages.
- Single student login for all of your school’s subscriptions.
- Create reading, writing, discussion, and quiz assignments.
- Monitor student progress & collate in online gradebook.
Meeting schools' needs
- Global reach with more than 50,000 users worldwide.
- Use our materials to create compelling unit plans.
- Save time & effort which you can reinvest elsewhere.
- Consistently good feedback from subscribers.
See what users are saying about our Subject Sites:
Find out more about our Student Access feature:
As a new IB teacher InThinking has been an invaluable life line. Great ideas, easy to access and gives clarity on the course when I have been feeling overwhelmed. Thank you.
Love the fact that things are being updated, and new resources being added from last year to this year. It helped me tremendously, as I taught IB SL & HS exam year for the first time last year, and this year I teach only SL but besides 6 other levels...
This is one of the best websites around for teaching ideas in mathematics - it is challenging, mathematically robust, extends mathematical ideas rather than dumbing them down, is full of pedagogical sense and innovation, and ought to be available intravenously
I have used several of the resources on this site! In addition, the site organization has helped me to better grasp how to organize my coursework... I wish I had more free time to search on the site! I'm grateful that our school paid the subscription...