Subscription websites for IB educators with integrated student access
Find out more
InThinking Subject Sites
Supporting IB educators
- Comprehensive help & advice on teaching the IB diploma.
- Written by experts with vast subject knowledge.
- Innovative ideas on ATL & pedagogy.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
Developing great materials
- More than 7 million words across 17 sites.
- Masses of ready-to-go resources for the classroom.
- Dynamic links to current affairs & real world issues.
- Updates every week 52 weeks a year.
Integrating student access
- Give your students direct access to relevant site pages.
- Single student login for all of your school’s subscriptions.
- Create reading, writing, discussion, and quiz assignments.
- Monitor student progress & collate in online gradebook.
Meeting schools' needs
- Global reach with more than 50,000 users worldwide.
- Use our materials to create compelling unit plans.
- Save time & effort which you can reinvest elsewhere.
- Consistently good feedback from subscribers.
See what users are saying about our Subject Sites:
Find out more about our Student Access feature:
Love the fact that things are being updated, and new resources being added from last year to this year. It helped me tremendously, as I taught IB SL & HS exam year for the first time last year, and this year I teach only SL but besides 6 other levels...
I have used several of the resources on this site! In addition, the site organization has helped me to better grasp how to organize my coursework... I wish I had more free time to search on the site! I'm grateful that our school paid the subscription...
This site is an outstanding overview of many of the issues that face an IB leader, from leadership itself, to teaching and learning, to the intricacies of the IB. There are many interesting and useful resources to promote reflection and thinking. The...
Ich finde den Subject Site sehr wertvoll und greife sehr oft darauf zurück. Vor allem finde ich es toll, dass alles sehr übersichtlich aufgebaut ist: Alles ist auf einem Fleck und man muss nicht herumsuchen. Deine Tipps für die einzelnen Assessments...