Subscription websites for IB educators with integrated student access
Find out more
InThinking Subject Sites
Supporting IB educators
- Comprehensive help & advice on teaching the IB diploma.
- Innovative ideas on pedagogy & ATL.
- Inside tips on all aspects of assessment.
Developing great materials
- More than 7 million words across 17 sites.
- Thousands of ready-to-go resources for the classroom.
- Updates every week 52 weeks a year.
Integrating student access
- Give students direct access to key site pages.
- Create reading, writing, discussion and quiz assignments.
- Monitor student progress & collate in online gradebook.
Meeting schools' needs
- Global reach with 50,000 users in 123 countries.
- Strong user engagement with site content.
- Consistently good feedback from teachers.
For information about pricing, click here.
Your site is very helpful, I use the resources and ideas a lot. The discussions on philosophy and how to teach some concepts are great as I have only one chemistry colleague and he is in his first year.
InThinking is a great resource for breaking down the information in the new guide. It provides visuals, examples and and facilitates understanding through comprehensive language. It does what we as educators strive to do in our classroom to help our...
An excellent and invaluable site that will make the teaching of IB Literature both fun and engaging for students and teachers. The quality and quantity of material, tips and resources is impressive.
This website allows teachers and students to have more information than just in the textbook and gives them the opportunity to practise IB style questions with each lesson unit. The video links are a great resource and the handouts practical.
Join thousands of IB teachers worldwide and take advantage of our expert advice and ready-to-go resources.
Disclaimer: InThinking subject sites are neither endorsed by nor connected with the International Baccalaureate Organisation.