Subscription websites for IB teachers & their classes
InThinking Subject Sites
Supporting IB educators
- Comprehensive help & advice on teaching the IB diploma.
- Written by experts with vast subject knowledge.
- Innovative ideas on ATL & pedagogy.
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment.
Developing great materials
- More than 12 million words across 24 sites.
- Masses of ready-to-go resources for the classroom.
- Dynamic links to current affairs & real world issues.
- Updates every week 52 weeks a year.
Integrating student access
- Give your students direct access to relevant site pages.
- Single student login for all of your school’s subscriptions.
- Create reading, writing, discussion, and quiz tasks.
- Monitor student progress & collate in online gradebook.
Meeting schools' needs
- Global reach with more than 140,000 users worldwide.
- Use our materials to create compelling unit plans.
- Save time & effort which you can reinvest elsewhere.
- Consistently good feedback from subscribers.
See what users are saying about our Subject Sites:
Find out more about our Student Access feature:
Middle Years Subjects
Love the fact that things are being updated, and new resources being added from last year to this year. It helped me tremendously, as I taught IB SL & HS exam year for the first time last year, and this year I teach only SL but besides 6 other levels...
InThinking is a great resource for breaking down the information in the new guide. It provides visuals, examples and and facilitates understanding through comprehensive language. It does what we as educators strive to do in our classroom to help our...
An excellent and invaluable site that will make the teaching of IB Literature both fun and engaging for students and teachers. The quality and quantity of material, tips and resources is impressive.
Ich finde den Subject Site sehr wertvoll und greife sehr oft darauf zurück. Vor allem finde ich es toll, dass alles sehr übersichtlich aufgebaut ist: Alles ist auf einem Fleck und man muss nicht herumsuchen. Deine Tipps für die einzelnen Assessments...