Essential Facts

IB Chemistry: Essential Facts

The external assessment is made up of three separate examination papers. These make up 80% of the final mark upon which your IB chemistry grade is based. The remaining 20% comes from your internally assessed (but then moderated) individual scientific investigation. The final examinations are taken in the three week IB examination period during May (or November). The exact date, which varies from year to year, can be...

To access the entire contents of this site, you need to log in or subscribe to it.

You can also request a Free trial or check the blog (which is also free)

All materials on this website are for the exclusive use of teachers and students at subscribing schools for the period of their subscription. Any unauthorised copying or posting of materials on other websites is an infringement of our copyright and could result in your account being blocked and legal action being taken against you.